Monday, October 8, 2012

a saturday for jena.

Her last shower before becoming Mrs. Wagner! It was a morning {and afternoon} of just girls and girlie things - the anticipation of October 20th is practically killing me. So happy for you Jena-bean.


I have just 12 days left until I get to share her with a boy... that's a wonderful thing, mind you, but we'll (all) soak in these last weeks.





We had a relaxing Saturday morning  - homemade treats, coffee, mimosas, laughing, a few games, talking, presents... Erica & Krystine you did such a wonderful job planning the morning! All of us love Jena so much, and it was a joy to all celebrate with her.








How excited am I for her wedding weekend to roll around? SO excited. It can't come fast enough!! Jena, you are already stunning to me inside and out, and I am so excited to share in your day with you! 12 days, baby!


 
 


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had so much fun!! I can't wait to come back to Minnesota so soon for the wedding also!!!

    ReplyDelete