Tuesday, October 30, 2012

the falls.

Well, I have to start somewhere. So three weeks ago it is! Goodness, I'm behind. We initially headed down to Storden and then Sioux Falls for a wedding of a dear friend of the Johnson family, but it also served to visit one of Jared's uncles who is hospitalized in Sioux Falls after a severe farm accident. It was really good to see family, and spend that time together. We continue to pray for you Kent, and the rest of the family as you continue to heal in the Lord's time!

While in SF, we naturally had to stop at the "actual" falls of Siox falls. I hear that there is normally more water running, the drought has definitely taken its toll here, but I still thought it was quite beautiful! I would like to go back when it's higher!


On a day that started out quite dreary and rainy, by the mid afternoon, it was a sun-shining, warm on your face, pleasant kind of day!



Road tripping with Greg & Lori is always fun. This was a new stop on the map for both Lori and I, suprisingly! From the short time we were there, I think we enjoyed it? :)


One of the things I am loving right now is experiencing new places with my hubby. We have an extended vacation in the works for next summer, and the more we get to talk about it, the more excited I get. Even with small places like Sioux Falls, I really like being able to experience new places with him!


Check out the color on this duck! I bet all the other ducks are jealous.




Afte we visited Falls Park, we met up with Dave & Chris and headed to the wedding of Christa and Gary! It was a great time celebrating with a very special family. Loved having all my family there too. :)


Any time spent together is always good, and even when it's short like this one was, we treasure it! Love you family!

No comments:

Post a Comment