Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First day

I'll probably get a "huuuuun!" for this, but I wanted you to see hubs on his first day of grad school (yesterday)! It did end up feeling a bit "kindergartenerish" with me snapping pics.... but eh, I just don't care. I am so proud of him


No matter where this road ends up, I am proud of his desire, his comittment, and hard work ethic. He's pretty much a stud. :)

Dinner's in the oven, about ready to sound the alarm at me that its done, and Jared should be home in 10! I think we have some skype dates tonight with the fam... all in all a good evening. Maybe throw in an episode or two of "Glee." It'll be a great evening then!

Love from west virginia....

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love 1st day of school pictures. Nothing kindergartenish here, look at that ring on his finger!!!!! Proud of you too Jared. S & N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jared!! And we'd love to Skype date you too :) I haven't used it in a while, though, so I forget what our info is lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go wifey! i was there one year ago September 7th! i love all that you are sharing girl. love from California.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you took a picture of him on his first day. Too cute!

    P.S. I love Glee :)

    ReplyDelete