Thursday, September 5, 2013

the fair.

This year was the latest we ever went to the fair with our friends the Graff's, and I was about ready to burst. I kept drooling over everyone else's instagrams and posts - I don't think Jared knew quite what to do with me anymore. It's just in my blood. 



We ate some new foods... {that deep fried, flaky goodness I'm slightly hysterical about was pumpkin pie with cinnamon ice cream. Definitely a repeat}, also making the newbie list were the walleye cakes and a rhubarb shake. 

We visited new buildings, we spent more time playing...



...and here is a short montage of our wonderful day.... 
{*the two pictures above thanks to Kait*}


Already looking forward to next year! {I might have a slight problem} :) 

However - the fair marks the beginning of my absolute favorite season. I haven't given in yet on the pumpkin spice latte as it's still been in the 80s, but I do feel that buzz starting to creep in after a very cool labor day weekend. Oh September. With your remnants of summer & your teases of fall. You're a great month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment