Wednesday, August 14, 2013

20 years of ministry

A weekend in the beautiful country for a very special occasion. We all have our areas of ministry - but it has been an honor and a joy to see the servant leadership my father in law holds within his community. 20 years of service to his church - not something to be looked over. His congregation speaks of him with such beautiful words, such respect and such gratitude. I am blessed to be a part of a church family (although indirectly) that seeks the Lord so highly and has such love for their pastor. Dave, you are loved. And rightly so. Thank you for your leadership.



It was so great to have the whole family together for a weekend. I couldn't be more thankful for my inlaws. A father in law who is the most respectable and loving dad and husband, a mother in law who is the most hardworking and wonderful partner and support, I go over the top every single time I talk about my family, I know... :) but they are just wonderful! So enjoy... a compilation of phone and camera pics... of our blessed weekend.


We enjoyed time together, running & resting, on the lake & on the golf course, at pizza ranch & around the dinner table, driving through country sunsets & cornfields...




While the guys golfed with their parents, Lori, Carter & I joined some family friends at their cabin who were nice enough to let us enjoy the lake! 


Both first time paddleboarders! We were hooked. 




*lookin' lovely at pizza ranch post lake day... quite cold actually. :)


Some more of my beautiful family... so thankful for these guys.





Our precious nephew.



And these two... love them.


And this little guy... gosh I love him too. Got to see him enjoy his carrots this weekend. :)




Ooh, to end with cuteness. So thankful for a joy-filled weekend to celebrate the commitment of Dave & Chris. We are richly blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this whole post! What a blessing you guys are :)

    ReplyDelete