Friday, November 9, 2012

my best friends wedding

Jena's wedding was such a special day. All the preparation, anticipation, and details came together seamlessly into a truly unique and beautiful memory.



Her wedding morning was relaxing - all the girls were gathered for makeup, hair, coffee, food, more coffee... and the best part:


Ok, so it wasn't the best part of the morning, but I think we plowed through most of the season as background noise, randomly busting out laughing, or quoting our favorite lines. You pretty much weren't allowed in the room unless you loved FRIENDS. Not true, but it's a good thing all the girls are as addicted as Jena and I!



The morning started out cold and foggy - quite beautiful for pictures if you ask me!






How beautiful is she...


And every bride should wear their hair like this...



I was pretty emotional leading up to the ceremony - and during - and the night after - but she means so much to me, and she just looked so beautiful. Not to mention that her "something borrowed" was the veil I wore at my wedding. A special memory we can both share.


The details of the morning were blessed. We enjoyed our time together, we got to witness the making of Stephanie's GORGEOUS flowers (she was the handiwork behind Jared and my wedding as well!) and we had the priveledge of loving and supporting a truly genuine woman.


Love you chippy - you're a beautiful and genuine friend. I'm so happy for you and Jeff, and pryaing for the Lord to grow you together in Him as you start off your first month of marriage. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment