Monday, June 11, 2012

kelly + brad's reception

We all gathered, had a party, and celebrated our friends Kelly & Brad - and their marriage of course! After tying the knot on the beach last month, we were all thrilled that we could still join with them and celebrate.



The gang was all there - this being the 4th wedding of the group, we have gotten quite comfortable on the dance floor, and as a result, my feet were paying for it all week of work. I think I finagled an adjustment out of one of the doctors at work at some point, blaming my friends for having too fun of a dance. :)


 Michael Jackson gets Jared every time. We have all been known to get a bit rambunctious at wedding dances however.. may I remind you.... the year 2010. The Kniers.


The year 2011. The Benedicts.


Back to 2010. The Johnsons.


We can't help it... but I digress.


We are so happy for Kelly and Brad, and the fun (yet challenging) life that is ahead of them. Whevenver friends can come together to celebrate something special, it brings encouragement, fulfillment, and just plain joy.


Kells and I have shared MANY things thoughout the years. Notes, volleyballs, freshink cards, gel pens, wins and losses, girl emotions, but most importantly, these friends. She's a wonderful person to have in my life, and I am so so happy for her.


{Many seasons and memories of volleyball played with these wonderful women}



We celebrate you Kelly and Brad! Many blessings as you begin the first months of your marriage... and many more ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment