Thursday, May 31, 2012

I see you, june.

On this eve of June 1st, we are basking in the summery-ness. We enjoyed a bike ride before dinner while discussing IRA's, Roths, and life insurance. Yes we did. We have the windows wide wide open, there is a slightly chilly breeze, but it smells like summer. We have a full pitcher of lemonade in the refrigerator (however not quite that full after our yummy dinner) and I just put on socks because of said breeze. Sigh, it's wonderful.


I will be playing some catch up with blogging, here, as I took a slightly longer than wished break due to my laziness/stubborness/inadequacy in fixing my computer. But right now, I'm off to spend some more amazing evening with this hunk.


Oh, he makes me smile. Hoping that you can find as MANY things to be thankful over tonight as I am! If this is any indication of how great June is going to be then I'll take it. Happy last day of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment