Wednesday, November 2, 2011

aubrey + emma | 1 year old


It seems like only a few short months ago that we saw them in the hospital... and if I feel that way, I can't imagine how it feels for our friends (and their mom & dad) Ryan and Mindy. Goodness these girls are sweet.


My first photoshoot, and I think it went very well. I'm so glad it was with these guys!



I'm so glad Jared and I have been able to be around these two little ones as they grow (with the exception of those 3 months... :). I like seeing their smiles at remembering us, the maturing of their cute little personalities, and their expanding interests in the world around them.... they're getting so big.


*this was the best part of their day I believe.....

I can't wait to watch you get even bigger miss Aubrey and Emma. You are very dear to us. Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment