Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite season.


Fall in Minnesota. Ok, so maybe I'm half cheating. It doesn't look like this here in West Virginia (but it did last year at the MN landscape arboretum), so I'm getting my kicks from old pictures of what REAL fall looks like. Takes my breath away every time.


One of the things I am always reminded of in the fall, is how thankful I am that I grew up in a place where the changing of the seasons actually meant something. I have traditions I remember, memories of the warmth of home, and changes in the weather and the scenery that invoked excitement and new activities. I simply love this season. And the main reaason is because it reminds me of home. Plain and simple - fall is home in Minnesota.


On that note... stay tuned, as Jared and I have some pretty awesome news regarding both fall, and Minnesota. But for now, I hope you can enjoy this wonderful change of season and all the meaning it brings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment