Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail; they are new every morning; great is your faithfullness. I say to myself, the Lord is my portion, therefore I will wait for Him."
Lamentations 3:22-24


Jared and I are striving to have a week of Thankfullness! Of all the minor stressors of life, we turn to the faithfullnes of our Lord and thank Him for his provisons. I took this picture on vacation a couple years ago, and every time I see it, I am reminded of the simple pleasure of stopping and being thankful for creation, peacefullness and the sovereignty of our God! Blessings to you all!

S

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thought for me to go to bed on. Thanks for sharing. ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful passage and beautiful picture. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete