Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I love him

Despite the buysness that has been our life lately.... when I step back, I am reminded at how wonderful it is to go through all that busyness with a rock solid best friend.


This is "Fat Patty's." A hole in the wall - college town hangout - that probably lives up to it's name health standards wise - but was (literally) the single best burger I have ever eaten in my life. What the Cheesecake Factory is to cheesecake, Fat Patty's is to burgers. Never seen so many styles! My burger happened to be called the Vampire Slayer. Oh yes, it was infused in every way, shape and form with garlic. I don't know that my husband would have called ME his best friend that night. ;) But it was worth it....

*We were blessed to have a visitor with us this night as well! My best friend Jena was in town!!! She will be making her east coast trip route back our way this next week so a blog on our adventures will come then. We will definitely be having some.

So, on a much lighter note than last time, I am SO rejuvinated when I can spend time with my man. :) He is everything I need (in this earthly life), at times when I can't be it myself. We have grown so much in these past weeks, and I am truly blessed to have a husband like him. Truly. Blessed.

1 comment: