Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall brought company!

Well, I like to hope that they brought some fall with them. My lifelong friend Alison and her boyfriend Dustin came for a visit these last two days! They "happened" to be in the area buying a car, and it was a JOY to see them! Although Jared had to be at the MU football game all day Saturday, the three of us were able to experience a bit of the craziness that happens on game day, and tour around downtown a bit.


Our temperatures are still a bit high over here, I can't quite figure out the seasons "schedule" but I'll make due. It was still fun walking around even though I was drinking a smoothie instead of a pumpkin spice latte....


Case in point... the Minnesota girl in me has pulled out all my fall clothes. Naturally. It should be fall right now. I was able to warn Alison in time. :)


Our time was short, yes. But quality vs. quantity. Dustin was introduced to his first ever Cracker Barrel experience (we all could barely walk out of the restraunt standing straight), I proudly took A & D on their maiden voyage to Chick-Fil-A. Nailed it. And we spent good quality time friday evening catching up in the apartment. On top of it all, Dustin (the master of photography and everything Apple related) gave me a good training on shooting manually after we got home from our day out! As much as I've wanted to, I just have never made myself take the time to do it! Never took first priority with all else going on. So the process is finally underway, and I am SO excited. New lens is in the works, and I'm thinking this is going to be fun. We'll see how it goes! 

Happy weekEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment