Thursday, June 23, 2011

Daddy's girl

Self-proclaimed and proud of it! Jared could tell you that though... I know I'm probably biased, but I am 100% sure that I have the best dad in the whole world.


Not only did he read to me (I hear my most common phrase was "readabook?"), he loves me unconditionally, gives me great hugs, offers huge pieces of wisdom, and makes pretty darn good chocolate chip cookies, but he is a hard worker, never gives half best to anything (even when he could), he led our family under Christ, and he always reminds me to stay close to God. I couldn't ask for more.


But you know what? God gave me more. Not only was I blessed beyond belief to have a present, influential father figure in MY life, but my husband was too. And that makes TWO wonderful dads for me....

Dave you are so important to me! Words almost can't express my thankfullness to have you as a father-in-law. You also give killer hugs, true wisdom when we need it, a listening ear, and the best spaghetti I've ever had. I'm so grateful for the father you were to Jared!! And the father-in-law you are to me. :)


What an example Jared has in front of him... smile at the picture, yes, but behind all that are true models of what it means to be a Godly husband, father, servant, and friend. Dad... Dave... I love you! Happy Father's day!!

1 comment:

  1. You are truly blessed to have these Godly men in your life.

    ReplyDelete