Monday, November 14, 2011

right now i love.

spicey. as in, cloves + cinnamon + apple + pumpkin + chamomille + roasted chicory. as in,my favorite tea right now...


i've downed two large mugs today (nursing a sore throat) and i'm feeling better already. Pair that with a simply wonderful find from my good friend Amanda....


i'm so into this pumpkin butter right now. absoultely delicious.
in other monday news, i got in a nice long walk with the dog, and am looking forward to spending monday night football with our wonderful friends... and on top of it all, it was 50 degrees today. :) happy november (if you can call it that!).

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm those both look so tasty and comforting. I have a confession, I have never tasted hot tea before. I am trying to get over a cold and I wonder if I should try some. Maybe I should try the stuff you use!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon dear! being sick is no fun. glad to hear that you are LOVING the pumpkin butter too! :) see you soon!

    ReplyDelete