Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Go Pack?

Better late than never, I guess. :) We all have different opinions - mine just so  happened to be "kind of" contrary to my Minnesotan heritage. So why did I root for Green Bay? Glad you asked. I believe they had a great season, I respect Aaron Rodgers as a person and a quarterback, I can't stand the Steelers, I even more so can't stand their quarterback. So really, I would have cheered for anyone playing them. This time it just so happened to be kind of a "no no." But I did it anyways, and for the (late) record, I am very happy for Green Bay. There. Now on to our game watching party. It was spent in the apartment of our close friends Nick, Dave, and Tim in downtown Minneapolis, while we chomped on a variety of tasty Mexican food! Guesses were taken for scores, and we were pretty split on who we all wanted to win, which made it pretty fun. We got some good laughs in at the halftime show, and they guys eventually settled down enough for a few games of Settlers. All in all, a fun superbowl night!





I'm not sure I would like the logistics of living in the heart of Minneapolis, but I could definitely get used to the views they have at night! So the 14th floor will continue to be a great place to visit!






I'll be back very soon! Until then...
Skyler

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...good times! I still am disappointed that you guys cheered for the Pack, even though I don't really like the Steeelers either. Oh well, you still gotta give the Pack props - they definitely deserved to win it!

    ReplyDelete