Monday, January 31, 2011

My shameless plug...

Well, upon suggestion from a brilliant man - thank you Jim Jackson :) -  I thought it might not hurt to let you all in on where I've been spending my weekends! I'm in the last term of my rehabilitative massage therapy degree, and that means most of my schooling is spent working on real clients with real problems. Every Saturday morning and afternoon, and a handful of Friday nights as well, I am at school: going through all the processes of learning what it's like to run my own business. I meet with clients, talk about their problems, medical history, filing and documentation and then work on them! It's still quite draining, but the reward I have seen from it is wonderful. I have had lots of encouragement along the way, and for that I am very very thankful! This is where I am!



Now for the shameless plug. :) For those of you who are local.... I would LOVE to have you come see me in clinic! For an hour massage (relaxation or rehab - or both!) the cost is $40. However, the school's website is usually always running some sort of promo. For instance, this whole month of January it was $30. It's up to me to book my slots! I've thankfully been filled so far, but it's always fun to see a familiar face. :) Plus, whoever has the most "personal requests" gets a pretty nice prize. (a little competition never hurt anybody) ;) Now for the info. To book with me, all you have to do is call the main number of my school and ask to book student clinic with Skyler Johnson:
CenterPoint Massage Therapy & Shiatsu school and clinic:
http://www.centerpointmn.com/
(952) 562-5200

They will give you all the information regarding when I have openings and what not, but I work every Saturday morning/afternoon, and like I said earlier, some fridays.
The school is located in St. Louis park right off of Hwy 100 and Exelsior Blvd/36th Street. If you see the L.A. fitness, drive there, but all directions can be found on the website or by contacting me :) Thanks for listening to my shameless plug!!
I'd love to see you and help work out your kinks! Hope you had a marvelous January!

No comments:

Post a Comment