Tuesday, December 21, 2010

tuesday thoughts.

Laundry is going very well today.
(some days I'm extra slow. Not today!)

I've already started making dinner for tonight.
(mexican tortilla soup with special raspberry salad. Yum.)

Thinking about our ski trip coming up with Toni & Jake to Colorado!
(I miss my best friend so much. Jared and I are just jacked for this!
(this is us 4 years ago... but what we'll look like in 8 short days!)


I'm done with school for the term and loving it.
(it was time....)

The Fresh Balsam candle I'm burning is infusing our home with the goodness of pine.
(Bath & Body Works... 'ya gotta try it, thanks Amy!)


We have had/still do have something fun to do every night this week!
(and it gets capped off with CHRISTMAS.)

It's a cleaning day today.
(and that just makes me plain & simply happy.)

There are Christmas presents under the tree all wrapped up pretty.
(a few of them are tormenting me. Specifically a tiny box from my husband. :)

Remembering that Santa brings the presents... but Christ paid His life for me!
(to quote a song KTIS is playing often right now. Great message.)

HAVE A HAPPY TUESDAY, ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment