Thursday, February 14, 2013

a day of gratefuls.

From the time I woke up this morning, my cup was overflowing. I was keenly aware of how this day expands beyond just my relationship with my husband, and into how grateful I am for all the relationships in my life the Lord has blessed me with. It has been on my mind all day - how rich am I!

 This network I have - the support system in my husband, from my dear friends, my beautiful mentor, the young women in my life who are like my sisters, my mom and dad: I am rich. My amazing in-laws who deserve so much more than to have the "in-law" attached,  the families I have nannied for that still are a big part of me, I have thought of them all today, and wanted to hug each and every one of you. 

So today - on a day set aside for celebrating the "ONE special person in your life" I am celebrating them all. Don't get me wrong, I am extra aware of the special man I have in my sweet husband today - but I am so thankful for this perception of "my net" and how grateful I am for the love of my Lord in putting all you in my life. 

happy valentines day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment