Sunday, May 11, 2014

my moms.

Most would say having one amazing mother in your life who modeles love, service, humility, gentleness, hard work, sacrifice, is God's greatest gift....


And yet here I am with two...


I don't take for granted for one second that I have such an amazing mother who I have fun with, laugh with, enjoy talking to; but that I also have all those things with my mother in law. Truly something I feel overwhelmingly grateful for. And although I am not a mother myself yet, I will count myself blessed if I go through the rest of my life with as much love, grace, service, and joy to not only my children and husband, but everyone around me with as much as these two women do.  

Happy mothers day to you both. You both deserve so much more than I can give you :) But I am beyond thankful for both of you every. single. day! I love you!
 
... her children respect and bless her;
    her husband joins in with words of praise:
'Many women have done wonderful things,
    but you’ve outclassed them all!'
Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades.
    The woman to be admired and praised
    is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God.'
Give her everything she deserves!
    Overwhelm her life with praises!
proverbs 31

No comments:

Post a Comment