Thursday, March 6, 2014

just me and the dog.

I'm flyin' solo for the next 5 days. Just me and the dog. Trying to look on the positive side that my whole entire family is somewhere warmer than I am. But this gentle sweetie has kept me company for the one full day that we've been in this little "situation" together. 


Positive side: early morning walks are a totally peaceful way to start your day. 



Positive side: I got to make cookies for just me. Before I ate dinner. :)


Positive side: cute puppy tracks.



Positive side: she just loves. the snow.  Doesn't have the most modesty, but we're working on it. ;)


On the agenda for my upcoming weekend... walking a few new trails, washing paws, snacking on carrots with Sami, snuggles, leaving the cookies in the freezer, some reading, throwing some tennis balls....you know. And I'm quite looking forward to it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment