Thursday, June 13, 2013

happy birthday poppa.


To the best dad in the world... a dad present through my childhood, a dad loving to me and my mom, a dad who modeled not pushed, a dad who listened and hugged, a dad who played and danced, a dad who reminds me to stay close to God...



[eating raisins in our snow forts]



[first day of kindergarten - everyone brought their teddy bears, it wasn't just me ;)



[never too busy to read to me]



[at the same overlook we climbed last year.]



Day in and day out, I'm blessed and thankful to have you, Dad. Happy birthday, Happy Father's day, and happy every day in between. You have modeled for me a true man of God... which is why I married this guy...



... and which is why you two have such an amazing relationship. Because you loved me enough to instill in me the search for a man with Godly character, who would love me as much as you could. For that I thank you!! It's a special week - celebrating you twice! You're 54 years and lookin' young, dad. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment