Wednesday, April 11, 2012

a trampoline park

So, we ventured out on a play date last night. We were definitely in the minority as far as height goes, but the fact that it was a weeknight only made us run into two 8-year-olds birthday parties. Regardless, we had a blast! It's called SkyZone, and Jared and I successfully crashed when we got home. What a workout.


You can only get such good pictures with an iphone when your flying in the air, but I think you can get the picture. Not only did this place have a "main jump" which was probably 3 times bigger than what you're seeing in that picture, but they had a dodgeball jump, a kids jump, and of course, a foam pit.... look closely and see the result of Jared's cannonball...


So despite the fact that the staff was probably thinking how crazy are these 20-somethings... we dodgeballed, jumped, sweat, and had a ball. Shout out for playing with your husband!



The funniest part of the whole night was our first steps out on the tramps. Neither of us were expecting just how bouncy they were - I was anticipating the same as the outdoor trampolines - however, they were like the Olympic trampolines. My goodness, you should have seen us. Jared went out for the kill, and ended up just flying/flailing between like 4 squares, until he landed on his stomach somewhere on a blue pad. Thankfully I didn't take on such a big entry jump, so I was able to right myself somewhat quicker and more gracefully... somewhat. But oh, I was laughing. Once we got the hang of it, though, he was bouncin off the walls like a pro.


Super fun date night!! I highly recommend checking it out if you're in the area! No shame, guys, no shame. :)

1 comment:

  1. You went without me, bummer! Glad it was as fun as it looks.

    ReplyDelete