Thursday, January 5, 2012

pinning & tweeting

Well, today was a big day for me and my computer. I decided to hop on board the Twitter and Pinterest train - and it hasn't stopped. Mind you, I'm about a year+ behind the rest of the world (at least females) on this Pinterst stuff. My first find of the day, about 2 minutes after I figured out what to do....


Recycled sweater pillows. Wonder how hard that would be - and I guess I'd have find used (but cute) sweaters. In my opinion the ones in this picture look waaay too cute to be cut up. Maybe its perusing the XL section at goodwill. We'll see. Anyhow, it drew me in like quicksand. Now on the twitter thing.... Jared has been gently nudging me for quite some time. So I thought I'd shoot him a little surprise today. Sigh. Loving that too. It's fun being able to keep up with the news that I want to hear. And it will be more fun I'm sure when an iphone rolls around for me. ;) Subtle hint, honey. Hear it, ponder it, and now you can move on.

I'd love to connect with you on either site! Happy pinning and tweeting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I have still not joined the pinterest bandwagon! Can I even call myself a female?? Seriously, I am jealous because I want to be into it, I just can't find the time! Thanks for joining Twitter! :) Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete