Wednesday, May 9, 2012

spring at our place

Come on over! After our little boycott of the moving in process, we bucked up and finished some things. We're ready for spring and summer!


We finally have our deck put together, and can't wait for some grilling parties, friends, and warm breezes to enjoy it with! If it would just stop raining so far this month, maybe we could actually use it! :)



I've "potted" the entryway (thank you Costco for saving me time and probably much frustration - I will conquer this landscaping thing, though. More on that later.)


And remember these things?


Well, Jared and I have been having a fantabulous time throwing them off our deck. We have quite the abundance of them, and I see why they were so intruiging as kids. Whirlybirds are awesome! Hope you are enjoying all the lovely springtime weather... our next task is a firepit. But like I said, more on the yard later. It's a story in and of itself. Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment