Thursday, July 21, 2011

Boys will be boys

This is the result of giving 7 guys a challenge. They don't stop 'till it's done! This is a teaser of our Nebraska trip to see my best friend, her hubby, and lots of our GREAT friends! It all started with this... a nice pic in the adirondack chairs, when Jake and Jared jumped on the tube, and (although I love them both), quite frankly ruined the cute adirondack chair pic. :)


However... what followed was even better. Laughing faces make a heart happy.


Jared blew bubbles for about 10 seconds before Jake saw him..... cracked me up.


Round 1 of many....



Mark's most common phrase: "lean RIGHT! lean RIGHT!"




How many men does it take to figure out how to properly balance a tube?




And they DID IT!!


On their way down....




And they're done. Jake, Mark, Jared, Adam, Mark, Molko, Luke, it was a blast to watch this whole process unfold. All these pictures repeatedly bring smiles to my face looking at them. Boys will (always) be boys I guess.

Tomorrow (or so) I'll be posting more about our long weekend in Nebraska with our friends. We've been busy lately packing up our place, and getting ready to move!! It's getting so close. If you think of us please continue to pray for Jared and I. We have been so busy we are getting much less sleep. Weariness is setting in which brings heightened emotions, (some) crabiness, and a little bit of axiety. Which I am trying so hard to fight against. :)

So these pictures sure do make me smile despite all that. It's the small things, I guess. Hope they bring a grin to your day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment